AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

"I know that you don't really love him."

Well,DUH !
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

dragoneye13 wrote:"I know that you don't really love him."

And Morgan does?...........uh, oh *turns around and sees an angry mob of Morgan fans* :saaad: Maybe I said too much...?
He's questioning the mistress! Take him down! *Unsheathes sharp pointy/cutty thing*

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

..... Okay for people who have read the whole thread so far, I said what I said about the love thing just to try and sound smart. I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! I'm expecting really big remarks now.

Crazy page Adam.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

dragoneye13 wrote:"I know that you don't really love him."

And Morgan does?...........uh, oh *turns around and sees an angry mob of Morgan fans* :saaad: Maybe I said too much...?
*is in with that angry mob*

But to be honest, it seems like Morgan doesn't have as many fans as she used too. ((Or at least, they've all stopped posting.))

But all in all, I think I'm going to like where this is going! Huzzah for the chance of Morgan x Alex being official!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Gah! Who the heck is Mason!? How does he know all of this crap? Is he in some way related to oniisan? I mean, if you looked at their partial silhouettes the would look verrry similar... (and, in my opinion, like Shinji Ikari. Dunno why. That's just what I think when I see oniisan.)

As for the Alex x whatever thing, I could go either way. Just as long as he gets his men's pocky.