AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

As much as I appreciate the attempt at more intelligent english, you really, REALLY need to get a dictionary. The spelling mistakes and misused words... gah...

Either way, Mason is now officially a jerk. Unless he whips out some secret past that establishes strong ties between him and Elle, his comments are uncalled for. Why should he even care about what Elle is doing with her life? I hate people who get all serious about other people's personal lives when it's not their business to... then again, it does make for good drama.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

.... no comment

tunakid84

Post by tunakid84 »

Whoa. Some of you people write pretty deep stuff. I know there are some stories out there that are meant to be deep, but is this one of them? I mean, to me Aoi House is just a bunch of fun and a little drama… I dunno… Just my opinion I guess… :R

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Sargon wrote:Damn, Mason is <i>mean!</i>
Truth hurts, Ice... Prince?

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Sargon wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
Sargon wrote:Damn, Mason is <i>mean!</i>
Truth hurts, Ice... Prince?
If anyone's an ice prince, it's Mason. He and Elle are chiseled from the same block of ice.
Oh I don't know. I think Elle was chiseled from the more emotional side.