AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

AOI HOUSE (Week 119) - Bumping Into Destiny

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Last edited by Giz on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I ****ing knew it!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

If she takes the hand I swear I'm gonna- *makes strange hand movements even he himself doen't understand*

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Everyone said I was crazy when I said I thought Elle had feelings for Mason! I sure hope this goes the way I said in earlier threads. I don't want to see Alex x Morgan split up...
If she takes the hand I swear I'm gonna- *makes strange hand movements even he himself doen't understand*
What the heck man? You've been doing nothing but bashing Morgan, and now your hating on Mason?
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

My apologies, Kratos. It seems your projected scenarios may be true after all. Oh well... never did like Mason much...

On a separate note, to all those who read last week's posts about the "manly pocky," in a completely unrelated incident, I received, as a gift, "Men's Pocky." Yes, that is the actual name of the product. It comes in a dark green box and is, in fact, bitter (dark) chocolate. I KNEW that I had seen it before. Now I've confirmed it. Alex needs men's pocky.

Keyblade Master Sora

kratos auron wrote:
What the heck man? You've been doing nothing but bashing Morgan, and now your hating on Mason?
Sorry, I just do what I do. I'm one of those people who think like, if Naru X Keitaro, then Kanoko should step out. So it's like Main guy(that 1st loved her in cases) X Main girl( ect.) everyone step off... well in most cases anyway. I know I'm being stupid, so shout all your anger, remarks ect. at me now.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Sorry, I just do what I do. I'm one of those people who think like, if Naru X Keitaro, then Kanoko should step out. So it's like Main guy(that 1st loved her in cases) X Main girl( ect.) everyone step off... well in most cases anyway. I know I'm being stupid, so shout all your anger, remarks ect. at me now.
1) KanakoxKeitaro = Superior in almost every way to NaruxKeitaro. Kanako in general is just superior - she gave up her life dream to give her beloved what he wanted. And even before then she fought to win over Keitaro with ten times anything Naru ever gave out, and Naru wins with what? A time advantage? Fate? It's almost depressing, really.
2) The idea of putting Alex with Morgan is breaking the normal rules, I rather like it. Morgan's not the one who has the initial dislike or the initial interest in him, instead coming in after the fact, and breaking the "rules" like this is extremely refreshing - though I confess this pairing was somewhat foreseeable.
3) Elle isn't the "main girl" - Aoi House has Alex as a distinct lead character. Elle, Morgan, Sandy are the main ones aside from him I'd say. Jessica, Nina, and Maria as supporting cast and the likes of Carlo and Oniisan as plot-device-characters. Uri House is a new-addition guest appearance and anyone else is a bit-character.
4) Yes, you are being stupid, but more important is that you're being biased, close-minded, and ignorant.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

In before Shinobu's and Mutsumi's shippers.

Keyblade Master Sora

Zerodaimu wrote:
Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Sorry, I just do what I do. I'm one of those people who think like, if Naru X Keitaro, then Kanoko should step out. So it's like Main guy(that 1st loved her in cases) X Main girl( ect.) everyone step off... well in most cases anyway. I know I'm being stupid, so shout all your anger, remarks ect. at me now.
1) KanakoxKeitaro = Superior in almost every way to NaruxKeitaro. Kanako in general is just superior - she gave up her life dream to give her beloved what he wanted. And even before then she fought to win over Keitaro with ten times anything Naru ever gave out, and Naru wins with what? A time advantage? Fate? It's almost depressing, really.
2) The idea of putting Alex with Morgan is breaking the normal rules, I rather like it. Morgan's not the one who has the initial dislike or the initial interest in him, instead coming in after the fact, and breaking the "rules" like this is extremely refreshing - though I confess this pairing was somewhat foreseeable.
3) Elle isn't the "main girl" - Aoi House has Alex as a distinct lead character. Elle, Morgan, Sandy are the main ones aside from him I'd say. Jessica, Nina, and Maria as supporting cast and the likes of Carlo and Oniisan as plot-device-characters. Uri House is a new-addition guest appearance and anyone else is a bit-character.
4) Yes, you are being stupid, but more important is that you're being biased, close-minded, and ignorant.
How'd you guess?

Well like I said, I do what I do. Everyone has different opinions, stupid or not.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

:dizzzy2: who'd ever think love would be this complicated especially at an anime convention. i would have never have seen this coming. :R
Adventure Awaits