AOI HOUSE (Week 118) - Time to Herself

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Go die in hell Morgan, and Elle that's enough moping around.
For being with the guy she loves?
FAILURE.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Go die in hell Morgan
:anger2: I hate you so much right now!

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Oh and...
Elle = Pwned.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Zerodaimu wrote:Oh and...
Elle = Pwned.
QFT

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Ooh, so many angry people posting today...

My only gripe is with the flavor of pocky. Strawberry? I'm sorry Morgan, but Alex deserves a man's pocky. Dark chocolate and coffee. Never was more machismo ever present in a delicious Japanese treat. I would even ignore the horrors of PDA's for the delicious luster of succulent cookie-whatever-sticks dipped in smooth, lustrous, coffee-enhanced 72% chocolate...

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Peregrin wrote:My only gripe is with the flavor of pocky. Strawberry? I'm sorry Morgan, but Alex deserves a man's pocky. Dark chocolate and coffee. Never was more machismo ever present in a delicious Japanese treat. I would even ignore the horrors of PDA's for the delicious luster of succulent cookie-whatever-sticks dipped in smooth, lustrous, coffee-enhanced 72% chocolate...
I'm more of a fan of of regular chocolate Pocky. I've never liked bitter things, including Dark Chocolate, and Strawberry is a bit too sweet for my tastes as well...

At least the Japanese can indulge some people's cravings for a MANS SNACK! Speaking of manly food, have you seen that KFC commercial with the extra crispy things? Your post reminds me of it...

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

dragoneye13 wrote:
Peregrin wrote:My only gripe is with the flavor of pocky. Strawberry? I'm sorry Morgan, but Alex deserves a man's pocky. Dark chocolate and coffee. Never was more machismo ever present in a delicious Japanese treat. I would even ignore the horrors of PDA's for the delicious luster of succulent cookie-whatever-sticks dipped in smooth, lustrous, coffee-enhanced 72% chocolate...
Well, he didn't seem to mind it, but you know in his mind he was thinking "STRAWBERRY?! Come on! Give me Dark Chocolate!" lol
Or he just didn't care.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
dragoneye13 wrote:
Well, he didn't seem to mind it, but you know in his mind he was thinking "STRAWBERRY?! Come on! Give me Dark Chocolate!" lol
Or he just didn't care.
Just like "Real Men Wear Pink," Alex is secure enough in his masculinity to handle the giiiiirly Strawberry Pocky!

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Well I never sad that he couldn't handle it. I just said that he, as a man, would prefer something manlier. Of course, this, along with most of my other posts, sarcastically pokes fun at stereotypes (all you "well, I'm so high and mighty because I can watch people make out" types. You take things waaaay too seriously). And besides, nothing is manlier than strawberry milk, so maybe strawberry pocky IS manly. Who knows?

Maybe Alex should start wearing more pink... I know Carlo would love it!

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

dragoneye13 wrote:
Peregrin wrote:Maybe Alex should start wearing more pink... I know Carlo would love it!
:saaad: Oh, god....repressed memories of Carlo's existence....returning....

HTH, HAND.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)