AOI HOUSE (Week 118) - Time to Herself

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Looks more like the result of mashing the keys on the number row while holding down shift than an opinion.

It also stretches the tables for no reason, but that isn't anything adding a few spaces here won't fix.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

It's not Morgan's fault that she and Alex happened to be walking by while Elle was around.

I personally think, ((And hope)) that Elle should go talk to Mason, and try to heal whatever wound it is that caused her to be so angry at the Uri house. Cause honestly, I think Elle has a thing for Mason, and this way, Morgan won't have to get heartbroken.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

I... I made it into Aoi notes... I don't know why but I feel enlightened by this. Thank you, Adam!

Elle has a thing for Mason? Really? Seems more like she's upset about the fact that Uri house is potentially more popular than Aoi house. And Elle doesn't like to lose. She lost. She lost the Aoi-Uri battle AND is facing losing Alex. Who she OBVIOUSLY has a thing for. The result? A big slice of humble pie followed by heavy drinking to forget the pain. Mmmm.

Well, maybe that's a little extreme...

But I don't think she has a thing for Mason. Maybe she's a closeted lesbian who really has a thing for Morgan and is tempted by Uri house (don't take this suggestion seriously).

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Well, maybe my "Hope" For Elle to like Mason, is just because I'm a raving Morgan x Alex fan, who seriously wishes for them to be together.

I've supported Morgan x Alex from the beginning, and don't want to see Elle somehow break them apart. ((Or, Alex turn to Elle, or any other combination of things that ends with Alex x Elle))

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Lord Styphon wrote:Looks more like the result of mashing the keys on the number row while holding down shift than an opinion.

It also stretches the tables for no reason, but that isn't anything adding a few spaces here won't fix.
I was so expecting that.

And I would call it swearing extremely fast.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:Looks more like the result of mashing the keys on the number row while holding down shift than an opinion.

I was so expecting that.

And I would call it swearing extremely fast.
You know, except for the actual swearing.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

WTF?! Why are these scene's making previous Morgan fans dislike her?! She's hanging out with Alex, and having a good time, because she WANTS to be with him. It's Elle's fault for not taking the initiative that Morgan did!

And you know, it looks like Alex is happy too! There's nothing wrong with what Morgan's doing.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Real_AirCooledMan wrote:
Peregrin wrote:Awkward... I hate it when people make out in public. I mean, not only poor Elle, but poor everyone within several feet of that couple. Public displays of affection in large crowds of people, especially crowds of nerdy, pubescent geeks are not acceptable. Someone should pass a law about that sort of thing.
I'm in the same boat. PDAs really are disgusting as hell.
Both of you are just jealous. Get a life.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Alex and morgan they really do seem like the perfect couple. :happyhappy: with all this been done it getting a lot harder to see Elle and Alex together. :sweat:
Adventure Awaits

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

No one can Imagine how my post wants to go. So I'll just put this.

Go die in hell Morgan, and Elle that's enough moping around.