AOI HOUSE (Week 117) - It's Not a Case of the Mondays...

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

GoggleHead

Re: AOI HOUSE (Week 117) - It's Not a Case of the Mondays...

Post by GoggleHead »

I've never seen Elle so depressed this really isn't normal. i hope she cheers up a bit. i mess the assertive always angry elle.
Adventure Awaits

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote::echiboo: Aoi House In Love!: Episode 4, Page #10 - "Rushing Off Again" + Aoi Notes: 08/13/2007 :echiboo:

Sometimes when I say that it's been a busy weekend, it tends to be me working on manga for Seven Seas that needs to get out the door ASAP. This time, the busy is me reorganizing my entire comic book collection into 40 newly-bought comic book long boxes.
[...]
Anyway, that's what's new with me. Shiei even did her own rearranging over the weekend by totally changing up her room as well, so I probably had a hand in prompting her to do her own change-up! What about any of you? You reorganizing like mad as well?
Actually, yes, I am. Tomorrow my new shelf is finally going to be delivered. :happyhappy: Of course this had to be on short notice (I just returned from a short vacation this morning, only to receive a call that delivery will be tomorrow) ... :anger2:

Anyway, starting tonight I'll probably be busy shifting mangas and DVDs. If someone's interested I'll take some pictures and post them later.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Damn it Morgan! She's not only using this oppurtunity to get Alex away from Elle(gang's wish) but also using this time to try and get Alex to like her more!!!

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Damn it Morgan! She's not only using this oppurtunity to get Alex away from Elle(gang's wish) but also using this time to try and get Alex to like her more!!!
OWNAGE.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote::echiboo: Aoi House In Love!: Episode 4, Page #10 - "Rushing Off Again" + Aoi Notes: 08/13/2007 :echiboo:

Sometimes when I say that it's been a busy weekend, it tends to be me working on manga for Seven Seas that needs to get out the door ASAP. This time, the busy is me reorganizing my entire comic book collection into 40 newly-bought comic book long boxes.
Are they those sliding comic boxes? I saw their booth at the convention and my dad got some for his own comic collection.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DawnBandit wrote:Are they those sliding comic boxes? I saw their booth at the convention and my dad got some for his own comic collection.
Nah, they're just normal long boxes.

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Holy cow...! I knew people had tons more comic paraphernalia than me, but - DANG!! :happyhappy: I envy you!

My own sad little comic collection needs comic boxes like yours. All I have is Spider-Girl, random Spider-Man comics (including some old originals thanks to my dad), a few cross overs and one small book shelf of manga (DVDs are another story ~,-). They're just stored in any box I can find (in those plastic thingies of course). I need to try to fit it all in my closet. Why? My mommy likes the idea of a clean (normal) room. XP Although, I refuse to keep my Sting sword my dad got me for graduation in the box!! That's goin' on mah wall!! >_<

Did anybody really need to know any of that? :sweat: Probably not... Good luck anyway!
Last edited by black rabbit 1 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

8:31 when I read this.... early here. If Echiboo can't make her get mad,O.O she has sunk into a whole new level of depression.