AOI HOUSE (Week 114) - Video Room Break

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Yay! I was wondering what kind of story Blade had (he looked so cool from Shiei's DA account)! I wanna see more, but I guess I'll have ta wait... Yay for Shiei!
Image Image Image Image

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

bwillett wrote:If the story is any good, will there be any chance of Shei getting her own series? She already works on two just doing th artwork, it'd be nice if she could write something too.
The idea of a series about Blade and Roadkill has been kicked around a few times, but not much has really come of it yet. Who knows, though. Maybe one day!

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:
bwillett wrote:If the story is any good, will there be any chance of Shei getting her own series? She already works on two just doing th artwork, it'd be nice if she could write something too.
The idea of a series about Blade and Roadkill has been kicked around a few times, but not much has really come of it yet. Who knows, though. Maybe one day!
The names "Blade and Roadkill" make me think of a Black Vampire who can walk in daylight and a run-over skunk or something.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DawnBandit wrote:The names "Blade and Roadkill" make me think of a Black Vampire who can walk in daylight and a run-over skunk or something.
Yeah, that's one of the major hurdles in doing a manga of them. We'd most likely have to call Blade something else. But for this Aoi House cameo, it's more thank okay.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

I'm guessing that a video game in Hastu has this game.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

DawnBandit wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:
The names "Blade and Roadkill" make me think of a Black Vampire who can walk in daylight and a run-over skunk or something.
Im so bad at giving names , i dont have any talent on giving a character names whatsoever .>> though the name "roadkill" came out from me and Kriss Sison 's joke , the first word that came about when i finished the character design is "roadkill" for some reason.... o-o and it was stuck XD
and yeah im bad at writing stories..>_> so i dunno if i could ever make a plot out of these characters. :R

Neoridgeback

Post by Neoridgeback »

this is definitly gonna be an interesting chapter in the aoi house series

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Blades of the north wrote:wow, why so early? :happyhappy:
I have to get up early and drive to the airport in a few hours, so that means the updates get to go up earlier than normal.