AOI HOUSE (Week 113) - The Club Truce

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I guess she really cares about the house's pride... I mean, if everyone used to say that they were evil and not supposed to be mentioned. I guess they DID rip them off, somehow.

But after this short introduction, it seems the only one who still cares about it is Elle... Even though, I wouldn't really care. I think her reaction is reasonable.
[signature]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

I wonder how long shes gonna keep riding on the whole competition thing...

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

DawnBandit wrote:I wonder how long shes gonna keep riding on the whole competition thing...
Till she dies, or if Aoi House wins.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:I wonder how long shes gonna keep riding on the whole competition thing...
Till she dies, or if Aoi House wins.
Reminds me of those "Join up or die" ultimatums. You either win or you win.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Yay? i guess i feel a little sorry for Elle usually things always go her way. :R
Adventure Awaits

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Well,she IS in shock.

That much is certain.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Hopefully this little event here will help Elle mature, and quit acting like such a spoiled brat. excuse my bluntness, but that's all she's been acting like since AHiL started. ((At least, that's what I think.))
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

kratos auron wrote:Hopefully this little event here will help Elle mature, and quit acting like such a spoiled brat. excuse my bluntness, but that's all she's been acting like since AHiL started. ((At least, that's what I think.))
Cue childhood-school-trauma-about-being-ignored flashback in 5...4...3...2...1... and go!

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

bwillett wrote:Yesh, Elle really needs to get over herself. So they made a club with a similar name with essentially a similar theme. Is she waiting for the franchise fee or something?
Just wait until she bum-rushes the patent office for the club.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

*tries building time machine* Nooooooo!!!!!!! Must see what happens. Poor, poor Elle. LOL on Sandy!!!!!!!

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

dragoneye13 wrote:Actually, I think at the beggining she was just acting normal. If anything, she was less of a b*tch than before (she laughed! Come on, you have to give her credit for that). It was really just Uri House showing up that got her all worked up.
I agree on that... Not like I'm justifying her reaction to the club (though, I do think it's reasonable).
[signature]