AOI HOUSE (Week 113) - The Club Truce

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Oh how the mighty have fallen. :happyhappy:
Adventure Awaits

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I personaly, don't feel sorry for her. She's taking this battle against Uri house WAY too far. Why can't she just wind down like everyone else and have fun? It's her own stubborness that's pushing everyone away from her.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

kratos auron wrote:I personaly, don't feel sorry for her. She's taking this battle against Uri house WAY too far. Why can't she just wind down like everyone else and have fun? It's her own stubborness that's pushing everyone away from her.
Hear,hear!
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

I like her. Heck this is really going down hill for her. She would still be screaming at Uri house instead of getting close to an emotional breakdown if it wasn't for Alex.

Alex is one of my fav's in Aoi House but this might be the second time he makes Elle cry.

Keyblade Master Sora

nic5000 wrote:i also like elle. and that would sooo suck for elle if she just busted out crying in front of every one then alex would probably start running after her then elle would start screaming about how she feels then alex would probably be like "..." and then something else i guess.
I was actually thinking more of running off with tears in her eyes without a chasing Alex. And then run past Sandy who is so close to playing. :happyhappy:

Keyblade Master Sora

dragoneye13 wrote:
nic5000 wrote:i also like elle. and that would sooo suck for elle if she just busted out crying in front of every one then alex would probably start running after her then elle would start screaming about how she feels then alex would probably be like "..." and then something else i guess.
are you hyper or do you just dislike periods? lol

I think she'll run off crying, then later Alex will find her in their room sobbing or something like that.
That and what what I said about running past the DDR game.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

*sigh*
Okay, I guess I fell a little sorry for her. But I still don't see what her problem is. Why is it so hard for her to get along with the members of Uri House? She's seriously acting like a 3 year old right now.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]