How did you get started reading Aoi House?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

How did you find AOI House?

Total votes: 0

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

dragoneye13 wrote:I saw the music video on Newgrounds and looked it up on wikipedia, then started reading it here. I've never been so addicted to a manga before.
I just pushed the link from newgrounds.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I was looking for interesting webcomics on TopWebComics.com. Somehow, I found Aoi House in the list. I guess I don't need to mention the rest.
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sesshomarulover15 wrote:It's funny. My sister used to read it on here and then she got volume two from the stores and I read it. That's when I got hooked. Now I'm here. :moon:
Welcome to the family.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

I don't know if it was really "by accident," but I was bored and started flipping through a list of the top 100 webcomics list (or one of them), read the description, and became intrigued. I clicked the link, started reading, and got hooked. I don't have very many friends who read manga, and I hadn't heard of gomanga.com, so "by accident" is the only choice. One of the best accidents I've had to date.