AOI HOUSE (Week 112) - The Con Game Room

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

T.T I'm from Central California... I guess that makes me a lovebug.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

DawnBandit wrote:T.T I'm from Central California... I guess that makes me a lovebug.
No it doesn't. Unless you have seen love and live in Central California.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

It looks like Morgan's playing Whack-A-Mole, but the game says popn' music.

Looks like Aoi House actually has some pretty serious gamers though. awsome. ((And if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Elle has a thing for Mason.))
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

GoggleHead

Re: AOI HOUSE (Week 112) - The Con Game Room

Post by GoggleHead »

:echiboo: Aoi House in Love!: Episode 3, Page #20 - "Game On... Again!" + Aoi Notes: 07/11/2007 :echiboo:[/quote]

Never saw that hand rhythm game before. :?:
Adventure Awaits

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

kratos auron wrote:((And if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Elle has a thing for Mason.))
So those are flames of affection...? And here I thought they were for competitiveness :sweat:
:R Now I want to go to an arcade...
Image Image Image Image

Keyblade Master Sora

Go Alex, Morgan, and Jessica! You kicked there butts!!!!!!!!!

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

dragoneye13 wrote:Not what I was expecting. Jessica rocks at the shooting game, though. And what game was Morgan playing? I don't recognize it at all.
The text calls it "Pop'n Music" and I guess its a sort of rhythm game where you press buttons. Apparently buttonmashing works on it as well.

Also, I wonder if the guys were distracted by Jessica during the game. :shy3:

Keyblade Master Sora

DawnBandit wrote:
dragoneye13 wrote:Not what I was expecting. Jessica rocks at the shooting game, though. And what game was Morgan playing? I don't recognize it at all.
The text calls it "Pop'n Music" and I guess its a sort of rhythm game where you press buttons. Apparently buttonmashing works on it as well.

Also, I wonder if the guys were distracted by Jessica during the game. :shy3:
Lol. That or Jessica is really good.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

kratos auron wrote:It looks like Morgan's playing Whack-A-Mole, but the game says popn' music.
Looks like Aoi House actually has some pretty serious gamers though. awsome. ((And if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Elle has a thing for Mason.))
Pop'n Music is a Bemani game from Konami. It came out right after Beatmania and outlived DDR in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popn_Music

And yes, it's sort of like a game of whack-a-mole, except you have dome shaped buttons that you hit to the beat to make the song. It's a lot like a more colorful (and fun) version of Beatmania IIDX with a much, much wider selection of music.

Keyblade Master Sora

Adam Arnold wrote:
kratos auron wrote:It looks like Morgan's playing Whack-A-Mole, but the game says popn' music.
Pop'n Music is a Bemani game from Konami. It came out right after Beatmania and outlived DDR in Japan.

And yes, it's sort of like a game of whack-a-mole, except you have dome shaped buttons that you hit to the beat to make the song. It's a lot like a more colorful (and fun) version of Beatmania IIDX with a much, much wider selection of music.
What if it's a rhythem game, why is Morgan botton smashing? Or is it a really fast song?

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:

What if it's a rhythem game, why is Morgan botton smashing? Or is it a really fast song?
I think its one of those kinds of games where it works... That and she must be realllly fast.