(SPOILERS) Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 Discussions

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

(SPOILERS) Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 Discussions

Post by Adam_Arnold »

This thread is for discussion relating to the print edition of Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 (The Great Con Caper! arc). If you do not wish to have the third book spoiled for you, then please do not read further down this page.
Last edited by Giz on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Well, I haven't read it completely... I just took a look at the 4komas and a few pages ahead from the online update...
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Kadenmire wrote:I was a little disappointed that Carlo didn't make an appearance at the con. Is Carlo going to show up in the next volume or has the curtain fallen on him?
I haven't decided what I'm doing with Carlo in the final book. I'm sure Carlo will probably show up at some point, though.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Well, I finally had time to read the whole book. I really liked how everything went even if it didn't turn out as I expected, specially the pairings. =p

There's a typo on one of the first pages, on the brief description about the Aoi House crew.
Jessica Kim iis...
And Morgan's growling stomach on the 6th page on Episode 5; there's no "O" on "GROWL", thought that might be intended.. :sweat:

Just thought I would point those out. :sweat:

By ther way, interesting choice of characters for cosplaying. =p
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FenixAiur wrote:There's a typo on one of the first pages, on the brief description about the Aoi House crew.
Jessica Kim iis...
No matter how many times you proof and reproof a book... some dumb lettering mistake like that manages to slip through.

And Morgan's growling stomach on the 6th page on Episode 5; there's no "O" on "GROWL", thought that might be intended.. :sweat:
That's intentional. SFX don't always have to have vowels. Sort of like how "Munch" can become "mnch." Or how "huff" can be written as "hff."

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Ok, that's what I thought on the second one.. =p
[signature]

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Well, Aoi House is actually a Harem... Not Yaoi or Shounen-ai. But I guess that could happen, it all depends on what Adam has in mind. =p
[signature]

Steven Kunz

Post by Steven Kunz »

I'm quite glad with the Alex and Morgan-ness~ It happened~! My dreams are a reality. X333
http://steven-kunz.deviantart.com/ <-- My DeviantArt Site! --WARNING Some pics may contain nudity. Be WARNED --
http://steven-kunz.deviantart.com/journal/3280605/ <-- Commissions Sheet

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

couchguyrob wrote:1. At the big New Years Eve Dance, is Elle dressed like an anime character and which one?
Yes, she's cosplaying as someone from a mecha anime that Bandai put out recently.
2. Is there any significance to Monica the judge or is that a reference to something that I've missed?
If you're familiar with dubs, it might ring a bell.

Have to make you work for the refs. It kills the fun fandom element for me to just say the answers! ^_-

Chibimappy

Post by Chibimappy »

surely these pairings aren't final....thought it's fine either way...I'm just a Alex/Maria fan.... and please don't let this be the final book.