(SPOILERS) Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 Discussions

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 - "Happy Endings" will be the fourth and final book of the series. So the story will wrap-up in the next volume.

I'd rather go out on a high note than have the series get drawn out unnecessarily. As they say, it's best to leave people wanting more.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Morgan as Etna made my day. You sir, get a cookie.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Yeah, I also feel that the Elle-Mason came out of nowhere. That, and we don't have much on the Elle-Alex since the Christmas chapter.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Post by Adam_Arnold »

NaruCrazy87 wrote:After reading AOI House: In Love, i have to wonder was does it seem like Haruhi and Co. are portrayed to be the weird bad guys at the con. Do you dislike Haruhi Adam?
Oh, I absolutely love Haruhi Suzumiya. It's one of my favorite series. What I did... I did out of love for that series.

59cobalt

Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote:
NaruCrazy87 wrote:After reading AOI House: In Love, i have to wonder was does it seem like Haruhi and Co. are portrayed to be the weird bad guys at the con. Do you dislike Haruhi Adam?
Oh, I absolutely love Haruhi Suzumiya. It's one of my favorite series. What I did... I did out of love for that series.
Why is it I suddenly feel cold shivers running down my spine?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I am a little surprised by the Elle-Mason pairing too happening so quickly. In a way though he kind of hit on her when she was vulnerable so is that why she so quickly went with him?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

Ryokosha wrote:I am a little surprised by the Elle-Mason pairing too happening so quickly. In a way though he kind of hit on her when she was vulnerable so is that why she so quickly went with him?
I agree. The pairing came out of nowhere. They just sorta met and hit it off right as she was at her lowest.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]