curiosity - will there be Aoi House novels?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: curiosity

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Talim Sagara wrote:As seens with other manga titles, a novel or two is usualy written. I am wondeing is there any possibility of there being a novel in the future for aoi house? If so got any ideas for it?
Nope, I have no plans to write a novel. That's really not my thing.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Necro V wrote:
bigmangriff wrote:Thats left to us fan to do, FanFic collections. Like some of us(cough cough ME cough) who have started some, but no where to put them
No, he isn't talking about fan-fics. Some mangas, like Love Hina, have actual novels writen for them. I don't see the point, but someone must be buying them...
The only people I can see buying Novels are people addicted to just one thing big time.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
Necro V wrote:Some mangas, like Love Hina, have actual novels writen for them. I don't see the point, but someone must be buying them...
The only people I can see buying Novels are people addicted to just one thing big time.
Try glasses?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

59cobalt wrote:
Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
Necro V wrote:Some mangas, like Love Hina, have actual novels writen for them. I don't see the point, but someone must be buying them...
Try glasses?

cu
59cobalt
Fine if you want forget what I said.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

bigmangriff wrote:Thats left to us fan to do, FanFic collections. Like some of us(cough cough ME cough) who have started some, but no where to put them
That's actually a good idea. It would be really cool, if Seven Seas would allow a bunch of fanfics of Aoi House to be published into one large novel sized contemplation of fanfics. Then again, many of the fanfics I write ARE almost as longs as novels. lol.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

DTSX wrote:(On the side note, that Music Video of Aoi House definitely received a lot of attention. Personally, I came when I saw that one.)
Thanks for making me lose my appetite.
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]