AOI HOUSE (Week 101) - Seating Arrangement

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Wingus wrote:Well, you try not watching Maria's chest bounce like that. >.> Sandy felt really bad about losing, so he can be forgiven. It's not like he did it on purpose. He had the courage to try, after all. That's what counts.

That, and the date with Carlo was comedy gold. :D
Sure I'd be to focus on the game.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Lord Styphon wrote:If he hadn't been around, Alex wouldn't have needed to enter Aoi House in the first place, which makes everything Alex goes through Sandy's fault.
You wish.
Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:The fact that he and his hamster are stupid and annoying characters, and do everything at every opportunity to reinforce this perception, does nothing to make me feel positively disposed towards them.
I second that.Plus Sandy had Alex go through that date with Carlo. :shock: :O_o:
If Sandy wasn't such a perv Alex wouln't have to go through that.
If Alex hadn't made the bet in the first place he wouldn't have either. Your point being?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

59cobalt wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:If he hadn't been around, Alex wouldn't have needed to enter Aoi House in the first place, which makes everything Alex goes through Sandy's fault.
You wish.
Fail more.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Lord Styphon wrote:
59cobalt wrote:
You wish.
Fail more.
Go back to page [12] and actually read it this time. Then tell me who talked who into signing the contract.

Oh, and if you had bothered reading the page you referenced, you'd probably have noticed that it was Echiboo, not Sandy, who got them thrown out of the dorms. Plus, "out of the dorms" and "into AOI House" are not the same, no matter how much you'd like to make it sound that way.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

Keyblade Master Sora

59cobalt wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:The fact that he and his hamster are stupid and annoying characters, and do everything at every opportunity to reinforce this perception, does nothing to make me feel positively disposed towards them.
I second that.Plus Sandy had Alex go through that date with Carlo. :shock: :O_o:
If Alex hadn't made the bet in the first place he wouldn't have either. Your point being?

cu
59cobalt
It was not Alex it was Elle who did the bet caused by Echiboo peaking caused by Morgan giving it caused.............Can't think.

But it was Echiboo and Sandy that that got them thrown out.If Sandy hadn't caused those fractures and Echiboo hadn't messed up the second chance.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

59cobalt wrote:
Keyblade Master Sora wrote: I second that.Plus Sandy had Alex go through that date with Carlo. :shock: :O_o:
It was not Alex it was Elle who did the bet
A bet takes at least two people. If Alex hadn't agreed there would've been no bet, and thus no date with Carlo. I'll have to repeat my question: your point being?
But it was Echiboo and Sandy that that got them thrown out.If Sandy hadn't caused those fractures and Echiboo hadn't messed up the second chance.
What the hell are you talking about? It was Morgan dropping a gum drop who caused Alex to stumble and sprain his ankle. And how exactly is Echiboo supposed to have messed up the second try? Or were you referring to the two of them getting kicked out of the dorms at the beginning of the story? Then I'd have to ask what "fractures" Sandy supposedly had caused there.

cu
59cobalt

Keyblade Master Sora

He watching hentai.Plus it was in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:He watching hentai.Plus it was in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So? There's worse stuff than La Blue Girl. Besides, how would that have affected Alex if he hadn't been involved?

And quoting Terry Pratchett: "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

cu
59cobalt

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

59cobalt wrote:Oh, and if you had bothered reading the page you referenced, you'd probably have noticed that it was Echiboo, not Sandy, who got them thrown out of the dorms.
Which raises a few questions.

1. Who does the rodent belong to? Answer: Sandy

2. Who brought the rodent with him to a meeting with the Dean, knowing it causes trouble? Answer: Sandy

3. Who is legally responsible for the actions of domestic animals? Answer: The animal's owner.

4. See question 1.

5. Who is responsible for Alex and Sandy being thrown out of the dorm? Answer: Sandy
Plus, "out of the dorms" and "into AOI House" are not the same, no matter how much you'd like to make it sound that way.
You seem to be unfamiliar with the principle commonly known as "cause and effect".

Keyblade Master Sora

Did 59cobalt have a reading class?

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

MissAngelMaxwell wrote:Elle's face in the first panel just makes me go "awwww." Poor Elle.
Funny.I look at Elle and I see a time bomb just waiting to go off.She may be in a funk right now but I expect her to explode in rage and woe to any guy who gets in her way.
MissAngel Maxwell wrote: Oh, but I love the Sandy/Maria interaction and I hope to see more of it. Maria reading harlequin romance (or is it slash romance?) is very amusing.
Now a Sandy/Maria pairing is or should be a given.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Sandy only wants attention. :roll:
[signature]