AOI HOUSE: THE ANIME - Will there ever be one?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

When should Aoi House be an anime

Total votes: 0

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

1. When you have more to say, use the edit button as opposed to double or triple posting.

2. The posts you've responded to in double- and triple-posts to show off your otherwise useless knowledge of English-language voice actors are both over a year old.

mdo7

I'm new to this forum, so quit complaining.

Post by mdo7 »

Lord Styphon wrote:1. When you have more to say, use the edit button as opposed to double or triple posting.

2. The posts you've responded to in double- and triple-posts to show off your otherwise useless knowledge of English-language voice actors are both over a year old.
Sorry I'm new here. I just became a new member of this forum

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Well now you do know so please avoid doing it again.

As to the question, I would wait until the manga is at least out with one more volume. If it comes out now it faces the dilemma of either being similar to the manga to a point and then very different or just being entirely different and not following the manga plot at all...

Either way it is a hard choice to make.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Kaitou_Dark

Post by Kaitou_Dark »

Yeah! I would like to see it made into a anime! The manga was very good (And I'm not just sucking up to you guys, I really mean it!) and it would be an awesome anime!

You know what I really like about Aoi House? The fact that it has the true look of a manga! I mean, there's a lot of good manga webcomics and some are really close to "that look" (I mean out of the ones that i've seen so far, which is, not a TON), but what i'm talking about is, it looks like it came straight out of Japan, THAT'S how good it is! Came from Japan done by Japanese manga artists and all that!

And the story, I think the way the story is setup is perfect for an Original English Manga! B/C think about it, why is there so much stuff about Japan in manga? It's b/c it came from there, THAT'S why! So, if we wanna make an American version of manga, yes it should have that "manga look", but it also should, take place in America (or starring Americans) and it should BE about Americans (for the most part, i mean, you get what i'm saying right?).

Sorry if I seem passionate about this, but the first OEM i saw was Megatokyo and it took place in Japan, and there was another one that did too, and I thought "Is this all American manga's gonna be about? b/c that's not how manga got big in Japan, oh no!" I mean, of course there's SOME that take place outside of Japan, but it MOSTLY takes place IN Japan! So that's why I was happy to see an OEM that actually takes place in America! B/C if we just had a bunch of OEM that took place in Japan and other places, that would just look silly wouldn't it?

So, YES, the series should be made into an anime (I think that Adult Swim would be the perfect place for it! hint, hint ^_^) and the manga itself is great, so Thank you Adam for writing it, it was a great story, I enjoyed reading it (and I can't wait till vol. 2 of "In Love" comes out [but WHY does it have to be untill June? Oh why I ask you, why? ^_^]). And thank you too Shiei for drawing it (that is, if you're here. I don't see you on the recent threads, where are you? ^_^). And BTW, that was a great job you did on the cover of In Love, vol. 2! It was gorgeous, and you really gave it that "manga look" I was talking about earlier!

So thank you both for Aoi House and I look forward, 1, if and when Aoi House becomes an anime and 2, for when In Love vol. 2 comes out!
[url=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/4/30/f_Kaitousig2m_a795821.png&srv=img28][img]http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/4/30/f_Kaitousig2m_a795821.png[/img][/url]
[i]"The only one who can tell me what to do, is me!"
-Dark[/i]