Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Sargon wrote:When all is said and done, the good of being good-looking and living in an anime club full of beautiful women, two of whom are madly in love with you, far outweighs the bad of such trivial pitfalls as forced yaoi viewings and dates with drag queens.
Actuallly,Alex is rather average looking.It just so happened that when his hair,usually in a tail,was let down,it mesmerized the girls.Once it was cut,they snapped out of it.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

bwillett wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:
bwillett wrote:He was only forced to watch yaoi once. And as many times as I've been forced to watch yuri in my anime club (where the majority of the guys are just as pervy as Sandy but a lot worse looking) trust me, once is NOT that big a deal.
Somehow, I don't think you were physically restrained in a Kubrickian device and actually forced to watch anything. In fact, I'll wager that you could have left the room at any time you chose.
But Elle was dressed as Domniatrix, that nulls the situation
No it doesn't.
bwillett wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote: Image

WOULD YOU DATE THIS PERSON Y/N
Trick question, I don't date.
Not even on a bet.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Laharl wrote:Sort of. Saddy's is the deffinite loser of the group, I only feel sorry of alex is when he gets forced into things. Ex forced to watch Yaoi, forced on that date with Carlo ect
The date he brought onto himself (well, with a little help from Sandy, that is). What else was he forced into?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

I heard a rumor that Alex was winning until Morgan fucked it up for him. Can anyone confirm this.

Edit: Confirmed, and there is evidence that Alex was set up to lose by Maria (apparently on her own) and Jessica (with malice aforethought), to boot.

So not only does the lad have to endure Beethoven's Ninth being ruined for him in a brainwashing attempt, he's forced to go on a date with Carlo because the fix was in.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Caaaan you feel...the love...toniiight...

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:Caaaan you feel...the love...toniiight...
Please stop singing or it will be stuck in my head forever.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Sargon wrote:Now I've got the Lion King song stuck in my head.
Think positive. You haven't got the Lion King stuck in your head.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Sargon wrote:
59cobalt wrote:
Sargon wrote:Now I've got the Lion King song stuck in my head.
Think positive. You haven't got the Lion King stuck in your head.

cu
59cobalt
Are you kidding? When I was 11, my sister made me watch that movie about five times. I've had enough of Rozenkrantz and Guildenstern trapped in the bodies of a warthog and meerkat and singing that goddamn "hakuna matatah" song or whatever to last me the rest of my life.
I shall find linx, and keel j00 all lolololol. Just kidding.