Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Rod G

Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Post by Rod G »

I know I am.

I mean it REALLLY sucks to be a major loser like Alex.

(Sandy runs a close second in the loser department.)
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

DawnBandit

Re: Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Post by DawnBandit »

Rod G wrote:I know I am.
(Sandy runs a close second in the loser department.)
Alex probly has the best of the pair there. Sandy is by far the biggest loser, being physically unattractive, a known perv, and generally ignored. Alex at least has Morgan, and Elle. All Sandy gets is the occasional tease from Jessica, which is like getting you addicted to drugs then taking them away.

59cobalt

Re: Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Post by 59cobalt »

Rod G wrote:I know I am.

Yeah. One cute girl having the hots for him, another one secretly in love with him. Boy, does his life suck ...

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Sargon wrote:I think the assertion that Alex is a loser is just too ridiculous. He's got two beautiful women competing for his affections, I think in most cases that would qualify as doing pretty well.
If you mean Elle and Morgan,that's rather debatable.Elle can't stand him and Morgan only thinks of him as a toy.Face facts,calling someone a "Yaoi-pet" is an insult.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Rod G wrote:Elle can't stand him...
I don't see it that way =p...
Rod G wrote:... and Morgan only thinks of him as a toy.Face facts,calling someone a "Yaoi-pet" is an insult.
You don't pinch your fingers making something for someone who is just a toy...
[signature]

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

FenixAiur wrote:
Well,Elle never showed anything other than contempt for Alex if not downright HATE . . .
Rod G wrote:... and Morgan only thinks of him as a toy.Face facts,calling someone a "Yaoi-pet" is an insult.
So what?Most girls tend to make things for their dolls,so who's to say Morgan doesn't see Alex as an oversized Ken doll that she'd love to pair off with another oversized Ken doll?

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Rod G wrote:
FenixAiur wrote:
Well,Elle never showed anything other than contempt for Alex if not downright HATE . . .
So you mean totally blushing when he gets near is HATE? Wow. What a wierd dictionary you must have. Are you even reading the undertones of the latest comics?
Rod G wrote:
So what?Most girls tend to make things for their dolls,so who's to say Morgan doesn't see Alex as an oversized Ken doll that she'd love to pair off with another oversized Ken doll?
The fact that she gets depressed when she doesnt get to see him and even confesses to Onii-san about liking him? Also, what kind of girls do you know? Not many adult, college students collect dolls, nor does she have any previous evidence of owning her own.

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

DawnBandit wrote:
Rod G wrote:
FenixAiur wrote:I don't see it that way =p...
So you mean totally blushing when he gets near is HATE? Wow. What a wierd dictionary you must have. Are you even reading the undertones of the latest comics?
I just call 'em the way I see 'em . . .
Rod G wrote:
The fact that she gets depressed when she doesnt get to see him and even confesses to Onii-san about liking him? Also, what kind of girls do you know? Not many adult, college students collect dolls, nor does she have any previous evidence of owning her own.
Morgan doesn't exactly strike me as an adult,truth be told . . .

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Rod G wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
Rod G wrote:Well,Elle never showed anything other than contempt for Alex if not downright HATE . . .
I just call 'em the way I see 'em . . .
Rod G wrote:So what?Most girls tend to make things for their dolls,so who's to say Morgan doesn't see Alex as an oversized Ken doll that she'd love to pair off with another oversized Ken doll?
Morgan doesn't exactly strike me as an adult,truth be told . . .
Because, y'know, they let little kids into college. And please don't counter with a lame Pani Poni Dash/Azumanga Daioh thing, because that really doesn't count with Morgan's intelligence levels.

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

So,Adam,you seem to be quiet during this whole debate . . .

What do you think?

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Morgan only acts her shoe size... she's around the same age as everyone else, though.