Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

While I had intended to elaborate on Elle's attitude towards Alex (Which is why I believe her as well as Morgan to be wrong for Alex) ,I have decided to get back on track with the point of this thread :

Who else feels sorry for Alex?
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I think it's only you...
[signature]

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Only because I believe Alex can do a lot better than a girl who,for the most part,has been rather harsh and callous,or a girl who,while friendlier,is too immature for him.

I'll grant this much.

It all depends on what Adam intends for the series' finale,so let's see how it all plays out.
Last edited by preaniunigers on Wed May 09, 2007 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Chibimappy

Post by Chibimappy »

I DO feel sorry for him....I DO support him getting together with Jessica....

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

I feel sorry for him.Man I just hope my college life isn't gonna be like that.Except maybe picking up a hot chick who isn't a yaoi fan.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Sargon wrote:I still think a Morgan teaching herself how to sew and butchering her fingertips in the process just to make a gift for Alex demonstrates more than just a passing attraction.
KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!!!
I tottaly agree.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]