Does anybody feel sorry for Alex?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Cavalier wrote:Nooooo Elle! I'll mend your broken heart! *runs off*

Either way, on a more practical level they're getting cheap rent at a university. Regardless of who it's with or what situations are in there, neither male deserves pity. Though, personally, I think Sandy's brought anything that's happened to him onto himself, so doesn't anyway...

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

FenixAiur wrote:
Rod G wrote:Elle can't stand him...
I don't see it that way =p...
From today's comic I got the impression that she doesn't either.

bigmangriff wrote:
Rod G wrote:If you mean Elle and Morgan,that's rather debatable.Elle can't stand him and Morgan only thinks of him as a toy.Face facts,calling someone a "Yaoi-pet" is an insult.
Are we reading the same story?
Well, I'm not exactly sure what he's reading, but it's quite obviously not the story being published here.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Adam Arnold wrote:Morgan only acts her shoe size... she's around the same age as everyone else, though.

Really?

I would have thought she was several years younger than the other girls?
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Morgan could simply be a kind of mascot,since I don't recall reading anything about her going to college.

Maybe THAT'S the real reason Elle's upset . . . she must have jumped to the conclusion that Alex is robbing the cradle.

Great.

As if he wasn't in the doghouse with her before.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

All the character's bios are included in the back of Aoi House Vol. 1. But Morgan is indeed in college. She's 18 and was born on July 10.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Rod G wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:Morgan only acts her shoe size... she's around the same age as everyone else, though.
Really?

I would have thought she was several years younger than the other girls?
She was born before TIME ITSELF!

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

bwillett wrote:There is nothing to feel sorry about when it comes to Alex. He is good looking (remember the Bishi episode) has two babes vying for his affection, and has a cool place to live. As far as anime characters/real life people go, he's actually got it going pretty good at the moment

Being TORTURED into watching yaoi,forced to go a date with the likes of (ugh) Carlo . . .

I must say,you must have a real screwy definition of "going pretty good" . . .

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."