HOW SHIEI DRAWS AOI HOUSE

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DTSX wrote:Hey Adam, can you ask Shiei how she draws the eyes the same every time? I mean, the hardest thing to do for me is to draw the same eye. I thought about using photoshop to copy and flip a picture around, but that won't work since I don't have a scanner... Please help me.
There isn't really any secret to it. She does some loose sketches first, goes on to some solid penciles and then goes straight to inking (but sometimes Shiei will do a sketch and skip right to inking!). Her inked art looks just like you see it online, so it's probably something you just need to take the time to practice until you're comfortable drawing the eyes. ^_^
Last edited by Giz on Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

DTSX wrote:Hey Adam, can you ask Shiei how she draws the eyes the same every time? I mean, the hardest thing to do for me is to draw the same eye. I thought about using photoshop to copy and flip a picture around, but that won't work since I don't have a scanner... Please help me.

:happyhappy: here are the basic steps i do to make a page.....before scanning them to photoshop :3

eheh.....^_^ that's about it....

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

yep >_> i do ink over my pencils....

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

i use, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 micronpens / pigment liners and a penbrush to do all my art ^_^ .Though they can be intimidating since the tip looks so fragile XD but they work XD and they are waterproof.
:thumbup:

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

:happyhappy: here are the basic steps i do to make a page.....before scanning them to photoshop :3

eheh.....^_^ that's about it....[/quote]

I have the same similar drawing style with the rough sketch and then inking but i don't have photoshop so all i can do is hand draw all my pic's
Adventure Awaits