Vote Incentives - Character Chibis (Jan-Apr '07)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Touché.

Okay so maybe they couldn't entirely be themselves but neither were the Flinstone Kids or Pup Named Scooby-Doo gang. In fact a lot of changes happened in those characters for those shows.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

FenixAiur wrote:Well... I don't think there would be an Aoi House Kids version... It just... doesn't sound right :D... I mean... to little boys end up joining a house full of oversexed Yaoi little fangirls?
I think somebody could do that as a fanfiction. And watch as we all cry in horror.

On the chibis, my eyes burn with their holy cuteness. Shiei is too good with chibis.

I also watched A Pup Named Scooby Doo, and it was interesting. Alot of other shows and the like have done parts where it shows what they were like as kids. FMA had a sort of "Alternate Universe" thing with the gang as kids.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Well, looks like there is a lot of people terrified on what I said xD... I just hope I'm not givign ideas of any Doujinshi...

Ermmm.... Getting back to the chibies!!! I wonder who are gonna be the next incentives...
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I'm going to do 2 a month, so you'll know in February! XD

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Why do I think a Elle chibi will somehow have her looking a lot more like a kid bully :sweat: Partly kidding but one of her glaring looks in chibi form might have her look like a playground bully.

Can't wait to see which ones are next!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I was thinking Echiboo/Elle next for February in honor of Valentie's Day... but Sandy and Jessica might work. Thoughts?

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

JESSICA!!! :D...

Well, It could be Jessica and Echiboo xD... Echiboo is a wild card...
[signature]

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Hahahah sorry... Well, I hope your predictions are right...
[signature]