(Vol. 2 SPOILERS) - What is in Elle's...?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Now that would be interesting, especially if it is one she drew herself rather then someone her father had draw it for her.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Radioactive24 wrote:
jimbottwist wrote:maybe its just a nice good old fasion manga, one that portraise Alex and Elle as the main charitures.

...But that crayon drawing is the best bet.
It's paint. I had to improvise, seeing as how crayons and computer screens don't mix (trust me, I tried ): )
I just realized but... could the rainbow be a sign of Shonen-Ai (I dont mean to be derogatory towards anybody... >.>) and thus Yaoi!? Conspiracy theorists unite!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I don't know, I think the DDR is an interesting theory, but still have to go with my gut which says something romantic and unexpected to come from her.

Something she made herself still seems most likely, something she made to express her feelings for him.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

To quote a recent show "Shiney shiney. Pretty pretty. Shiney shiney. Pretty pretty." *coughs* think that would be his reaction? :sweat: