Aoi House: The Music Video

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Which version did you watch?

Total votes: 0

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It's crazy but I was watching the flashon here Gomanga.com last night and found myself getting ready to check TRSI for when the next volume of the anime came out :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Welcome to the world of Anime! And Welcome to the Seven Seas...
[signature]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Re: word yo

Post by Ryokosha »

Hunter wrote:that flash was really good, but the great part is that i dicoverd it by accedent and in doing so, stumbled onto this site. like a scard puppy i stated to explore this newfound nirvana, hopeing to find what i seeked, and like a flash i realized, that with a shodow of a doute, that looking at this wonderful comic, i realized, I....LOVE....ANIME!!! thanks for helping me realize that i shouldent be ashamed of who i am, im now going to purchas as much manga that i possibly can, thanks adam. thanks shiei. youve really opend my eyes.

Oh, btw, the video rocks! :happyhappy:
Indeed welcome to the world of Anime and Seven Seas... though becareful, as someone once said, resistance is futile you will be assimilated. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung