Bought the Second Book Today! (SPOILERS)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

Cavalier wrote:aye Vol2 is really really good, tons of surprises in store for you people that haven't gotten your hands on it :)

i think i love Morgan and Elle even more now :happyhappy:
Oh, you're not kidding. I'm glad I bought the book this weekend so I could actually read this thread without fear ^_^

Elle x Alex x Morgan really makes me feel conflicted. In much the same way as the Mousse x Shampoo x Ranma x Ukyou situation. i.e. Ranma would be stupid to not choose Shampoo, but that ends up leaving other great characters out in the cold. I really don't want to see either Elle or Morgan get their heart broken, especially since Elle's only recently come to realize where she stands :saaad:

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I am not reading spoilers :sweat:
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Cavalier wrote:
Ryuartyi wrote:I tried to buy the second volume on Monday, but they were sold out. :/
Amazon.com is your friend, i remember ordering NGE's Angelic Days from there and i got it a day later even though its supposed to be 3-ish :P granted i live in Florida... dunno if that was an advantage or something lol
I believe Amazon uses several fulfillment centers, but they have a major one in either Kentucky or Tennessee...so shipping on the east coast tends to be rather quick.