AOI HOUSE (Week 75) - Alex's Fate

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

atrus wrote:
Cavalier wrote:EEEEEEEHHH!? what the fudge?

another totally unexpected twist! ...is Elle serious about this? ninja2: :O_o:
Not really. Don't you ever read Shojo Manga?
Man's got a point. But seriously, this is just pushing crush... at best. It's a common misconception a crush is a primitive form of love - which it's not based on my experiance. They are both two entirely different feeligns that, while related, bare little or no similarity to eachother.
We could kind of tell Elle felt like this based on previous information anyway.

EDIT: Even if you don't agree with my point above, you have to note that to be "serious" you need to accept things yourself, as well as be mentally (as well as emotionally) commited to it. As-is, Elle is merely been swooned, which proves next to nothing.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

On the "Aoi Notes": So you're a fellow picky eater, Adam? That sounds a little too much like my diet (mmm...cheeseburgers).

So, now Elle really has 'something' for Alex? This is getting better and better.

Lemme guess: Hatsucon is a yaoi anime convention.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yeah, I started watching dubs because they were cheaper (dub VHS) and I could just sit any enjoy the show without reading it... so I naturally bought dubs over subs back in the VHS days. DVD made that whole point pretty moot, but I'll still watch a domestic DVD dubbed first.

As for Hatsu-Con, it's actually a normal anime convention. I'll leave the rest up to the imagination.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Well, there is a girl who looks an awful lot like Elle in Elizabeth's gang in AAL.

Does Elle have any brothers or sisters? Her family must be pretty...interesting.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Harukochan wrote:Well, there is a girl who looks an awful lot like Elle in Elizabeth's gang in AAL.
Same mother.