Third guy for Aoi House! (Fan Idea)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Ace Starfire wrote:I think things are crazy enough as it is.
Wuss.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

If I add another male to the house, then I'd think I'd be jumping the shark with the series. It just changes the dynamic a bit too much. It's fine to have supporting characters show up from time to time, but they shouldn't join. That's my view, though. You're welcome to do a fanfic on it! XD

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Adam Arnold wrote:If I add another male to the house, then I'd think I'd be jumping the shark with the series. It just changes the dynamic a bit too much. It's fine to have supporting characters show up from time to time, but they shouldn't join. That's my view, though. You're welcome to do a fanfic on it! XD
Well that would definetly be bad to jump the shark so early considering the success of the manga but i think maybe 1 more main character couldn't hurt but that my opinion. also i don't think Aoi house every really could jump the shark cause the manga is really a great original idea. it hard to make original ideas.
Adventure Awaits

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead wrote:Well that would definetly be bad to jump the shark so early considering the success of the manga but i think maybe 1 more main character couldn't hurt but that my opinion. also i don't think Aoi house every really could jump the shark cause the manga is really a great original idea. it hard to make original ideas.
I'm going to do a beach episode called "Jump the Shark" where the gang...jumps a shark. It'll be awesome.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Nah, don't add another character. If you did, it would no longer feel like Aoi house. you know? I can't immagine another guy being in the club as well.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]