AOI HOUSE (Week 72) - Dinner Maids

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

AOI HOUSE (Week 72) - Dinner Maids

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Last edited by Giz on Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Milagros

Post by Milagros »

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Milagros wrote:I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
You will stop shouting at everyone?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

silversoul92 wrote:
atrus wrote:
Real_AirCooledMan wrote:Hmm.......wonder what the guys might want?
There's so many ways I could reply to this I have no idea where to begin. Most of them involve Alex and Sandy getting pounded to within an inch of their lives once the girls are no longer affected by his hair.
that sounds really painful :dizzzy2: i can imagine
Feh. He's just jealous.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

59cobalt wrote:
silversoul92 wrote:
atrus wrote: There's so many ways I could reply to this I have no idea where to begin. Most of them involve Alex and Sandy getting pounded to within an inch of their lives once the girls are no longer affected by his hair.
that sounds really painful :dizzzy2: i can imagine
Feh. He's just jealous.

cu
59cobalt
But that is only if they find out. From what we know, when he puts his hair back up, they turn back to normal with no memory of whta just happened. So we can assume that as long as when this is over, they put away every trace of whatever happened, we can assume that the girls will never know...though they might wonder where the time went and why there are so many dirty dishes in the kitchen. Though my money is still on Oni-san watching and taping this entire thing.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Megumi wrote: But that is only if they find out. From what we know, when he puts his hair back up, they turn back to normal with no memory of whta just happened. So we can assume that as long as when this is over, they put away every trace of whatever happened, we can assume that the girls will never know...though they might wonder where the time went and why there are so many dirty dishes in the kitchen. Though my money is still on Oni-san watching and taping this entire thing.
I bet he is, but will Oniisan tell the girls or just enjoy watching the replay and value his own life and that of Sandy and Alex and not say anything.

Also interesting in the previous one Elle was the center maid, perhaps as the "head maid" and also still se emed the most happy/bashful.... am I reading too much into it when she is "under the influence" or is it just then she admits her true feeligns for him?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Let's get cooking indeed. :luvu: Man i love this comic. the fanservice is just so cool. :shy3:
Adventure Awaits