AH Ideas! ^-^

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Bad idea?

Total votes: 0

59cobalt

Re: AH Ideas! ^-^

Post by 59cobalt »

DarkAnimeFreak wrote:Well...I was think because as far as the randomness goes with little episodes of AH it reminds me of a little stupid comic i made with a friend and i was think what if the AH Characters made like a time machine and they all went into different periods of time with each other or they could just build the machine then something terribly wrong happens and they all scatter in different periods and are now in search of a way to get back to the present. o.o...what do u think abt it?
I think you should go play Day of the Tentacle.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yeah, I should try and work in a Tentacle or "Chuck the Plant" into Aoi House at one point...

You could also watch Tenchi Universe because they had the 3-episode "Time and Space Adventures" arc.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote:Yeah, I should try and work in a Tentacle or "Chuck the Plant" into Aoi House at one point...
Or maybe a stamp collection ... XD

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Altair_Specineff wrote:Hey, I was the first one on these forums to suggest something tentacle-y! You know, when the topic of AH hentai popped up, and I mentioned that it'd be crazy if Sandy suddenly had the ability to materialize tentacles (or tentacle monsters? I forgot) with his mind into the AH dorms... :bleed2:
Day of the Tentacle ain't hentai. Not even remotely.

cu
59cobalt

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I actually would like to spoof Maniac Mansion at some point...not sure how, exactly. But it'd sure be insane to see. XD

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

Maniac Mansion and Day of the tentacule were both great games. I never finished maniac mansion I lose the game before I could do it but since I finish the second one, I can said that a spoof of this cgame could be very funny to read. I just wonder why I picture Elle so well at Mad scientist.

Elle est née pour cette vocation. :catgirl: :sweat:

S.P.P.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Catherine_Puce wrote:Maniac Mansion and Day of the tentacule were both great games. I never finished maniac mansion I lose the game before I could do it
If you still have Day of the Tentacle: you can play Maniac Mansion from within it. Just use the computer in Ed's room. :happyhappy:

cu
59cobalt