You going to miss seeing Carlo?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Are you going to miss Carlo?

Total votes: 0

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

You going to miss seeing Carlo?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yep, Carlo's date with Alex is officially over and Carlo's back to working full-time at the mall bookstore. That means he won't be showing up on a regular basis, so... are you going to miss him/her/it? ^_^

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

THANK GOD that guy... ummm girl? :sweat: was kind of weird.
Adventure Awaits

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

It was a butt-chin? It looked more like a ball-chen to me =/

And no I won't - while he was funny, the Carlo bit was miliked far too long and it's about time for a change. I'm sure it'll feel like less in print TBH, but it felt long online.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

You're actually right. It won't seem that long at all in print. In fact, it'll read like the natural conclusion to Vol. 1's cliffhanger when you breeze through those pages in print. ^_^

The other story arcs in Vol. 2 are actually pretty short. Most are only an episode or two and they cover some nice ground. Exciting stuff!

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

the panty shot? *shudder* still gives me the creeps, but he was an interesting character to the end. and for that I will miss him, besides, who else in this manga are as apprciative of the arts and musicals as him? for that, I shall miss him.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

I think Carlo is likeable in his/her own weird way, but is a character that should be used sparingly so the audience doesn't get tired of him. I hope his next few appearences will be just as memorable.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DarkAnimeFreak wrote:Honestly..I will not miss carlos e_e panty shot = grim reaper x.x i didnt even know whether it was a guy or a girl o_o...that makes me wanna ask something...Why did u even put carlos in the storyline? o.O
Carlo is the club's founder, so he/she had to show up at some point. I introduced Carlo because it made for the perfect cliffhanger for Vol. 1. ^_^

Also, Alex and Sandy needed to be tortured some more. Life was too easy at that point for them.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Harukochan wrote:I think Carlo is likeable in his/her own weird way, but is a character that should be used sparingly so the audience doesn't get tired of him. I hope his next few appearences will be just as memorable.
What he said. Even though Carlo does make my eyes bleed, and that panty shot did give me the cold shivers. ,,o_o

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)