Aoi House on Myspace

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Wow. o_o

Never seen that before. Wow.

Hakumei Hizoku

Re: Aoi House on Myspace

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

WritingOtaku wrote:Just a question... but how many people actually knew that this page existed? I mean, it deserves more members than it actually has, all complaints about myspace aside.
I did even know 0___0 I'm so in XD
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Ryo wrote:Oh I don't know these hip teenage things, as am old.
Like?

However, any discussions going on on myspace will drag people/attention away from these forums. Plus, social networking sites are bad anyways.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

As with all things, it is not an object which is bad it is how that object is used which can be called "bad" or "good" even if ironcially the same action can be "bad" one time and "good" the next or in differing situations. Anyway back to topic. I agree let's focus more on the page being about AOI House then where it is should that cause people's concern.

WOAH! I didn't know that existed either, awesome page.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Ryokosha wrote:As with all things, it is not an object which is bad it is how that object is used which can be called "bad" or "good" even if ironcially the same action can be "bad" one time and "good" the next or in differing situations.
Cui bono?

Just ask yourself the question "Why do the providers of those social networking sites provide the services they do? What do they get out of it?" Most certainly they don't run those sites because they're such nice guys.

But I'll agree this discussion is rather off-topic here.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryo wrote:Anyway, I am glad Aoi House will get more attention.
Yes, the more attention Aoi House gets, the more successful it will be in bookstores. And Aoi House being a success in bookstores is the only way to ensure that Shiei and I get to finish the story we've set out to tell with Aoi House. ^_^

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Ryo wrote:
59cobalt wrote:
Ryo wrote:Oh I don't know these hip teenage things, as am old.
Like?
I am not 13 anymore, I am thirty.
You call that old? *tsk*

cu
59cobalt :catgirl:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Any news about this myspace community? Does it do anything? I haven't joined myspace.com, so just curious... ^_^