Aoi House Hentai?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's like deja vu...

Last edited by Giz on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

on standby.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

bravo84, could you please learn how to edit your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row? Thanks.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Kadenmire wrote:Hey bravo84 you just triple posted. Did you not read the forum rules? I'm surprised nobody has said anything yet. Normally Lord Styphon would be demanding that you shut your pie hole and leave forever by now.
Fixed.

bravo84, this is Kadenmire. Your grasp of the English language is better than his. Please make sure it stays that way.
Kadenmire wrote:Edit See I just got ninja posted while telling you not post like that. P.S. did you note how I used the edit button to make this statement?
Posting six minutes later hardly counts as ninja posting unless your typing is so slow as to require you to look for each individual key before pressing it.

Furthermore, multiple people posting on the same subject and saying the same thing doesn't count as double or triple posting; if it did, every Aoi House thread would be nothing but that, split by Adam posting new strips. If you and 59cobalt were the same person, then it would count. But you aren't.

Finally, unless you edit your post again, after this one, no, bravo84 won't have noticed how you used the edit button; the "Last editied by" script doesn't appear if your post is the last one in the thread.