A "villain" character?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Right now, the dynamic is that the boys are at odds with the girls.

That will shift in volume 3. I won't say how, but there will be a rival.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Rusty wrote:A rivial. Wow, no wonder you make webcomics. I never once thought of that. However, how could you add in villian in a College setting?
You'd be surprised... I have the whole scenario playing out in my head. I just need to find some time so I can start on the 3rd volume and it'll all start to play out. [A lot happens in Vol. 2 as far as character development and set-up goes for the 3rd volume...so it's a very wild ride.]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

A rival for the guys? That would be interesting to see! A villian possible too .... Cool, lots more AOI House too look forward too!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think a female rival of sorts is an interesting idea. Not someone that tries to steal the girls from the guys, but a girl that tries to steal them from Morgan and company maybe just to get back at AOI House for some reason. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Rusty wrote:Actually when I think of rivials, I think of Kentaro Sakata from Love Hina. A female rival would rock, but too make it interesting, the rival would be like Alex's childhood friend or something, those usually are good in these types of stories.

That's my thoughts anyway. :echiboo: :pantiesthong:
I just think a female rival would work because given enough time she might become "one of us, one of us, one of us" :sweat: .

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It does but it's not a given, she could be a continual rival even trying to set up her own club maybe anime maybe something that battles anime and perhaps she will bully people into joining her club so she has something that ends up against AOI House. Not sure if that is too cliche, but that is th other possiblity for a villian.