[Feature] Aoi House's Shiei in... That's So Shiei! NYA!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

yeppersh meh ish filipina X3
Kamusta po? :catgirl:

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

well um sometimes it cant be helped to be frustrated with drawing. even now i still get frustrated XD

Start looking for good references , and start with easier drawings/poses before going to complicated ones. Draw basic pose/shapes without details first then check for mistakes before making details such as face, clothes and stuff ^_^ . it'll make your drawing easier than drawing a face/head perfectly and messing up with the rest of the body ^^.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

:happyhappy: just practice ^_^ and don't get discouraged :happyhappy:

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Why haven't I've read this till now? DX Damn I'm slow >.< I've learn a few new things no =D *Glomps Boopa-chan back* XD
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Yeah, I know someone is gonna say something about necroposting or stuff like that, but I haven't seen this before. (Shame on me!)

At least now I know a bit more about Shiei. :sweat:

And good to know that my favorite character is the one you like to draw the most!!! =p
[signature]

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

kirbyboy102 wrote:I love your art! Somebody told me to look at yourself in the mirror if you need help with anatomy...
:happyhappy:
:saaad: i scare myself if i look at a mirror :saaad:

XD