Just found the manga!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Forester

Post by Forester »

yay the release date is on my birthday!!!!
[url=http://ueaf.blogspot.com][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/dj_firebrand/halo3series1b.jpg[/img][/url]
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

That's awesome!
Glad you're enjoying the series so much. ^_^

Just you wait...Shiei and I've got some even crazier things in store...

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sparda wrote:How long is the manga? If you dont mind me asking :sweat:, I mean how many pages.
The print Aoi House Vol. 1 is 200 pages (191 content pages, plus 9 ads), and is fully toned and includes new pages, dialogue changes, and tons of omake content about the characters and series creation.

If you mean the online version, then it's still going. ^_^

P.S. we're currently shooting to have Volume 2 out by Christmas.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Altair_Specineff wrote:I just got this thing yesterday: it really works so much better in manga format than webmanga because the rapid-fire humor is allowed to really shine to its best here.

Adam and Shiei really were able to like put something funny happening in absolutely EVERY SINGLE page of the story, it's that good. :sweat: :catgirl:
Woohoo!

Thanks for the awesome complement. ^_^

But yes, you really hit the nail on the head for why the series works so well. It actually mirrors a comment in the Aoi House Vol. 1 review from Newtype USA... the whole "rapid-fire humor" bit. The series works well as a webmanga, but each chapter is truly written to be enjoyed as one continuous story. So I'm glad to know it works so well in print!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Raven1man, glad you picked up the book and enjoyed it! Always great to have a new fan! Woohoo! ^_^

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Woot! Even more fans!

Great to have you! ^_^