Adam's Room: Touring the Otaku's Den

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Euphenia wrote:You play games in japanese?
I wouldn't recommend playing an RPG in Japanese as that's just no fun at all (and pretty much a waste of money), stuff like rhythm, action and fighting games are pretty easy to just pick up and figure out. Bemani games are mostly in English, in fact. But yeah, as long as you can recognize the hiragana for "Hai/Iie" (Yes/No), then you can pretty much figure out most Japanese video games.

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

I know some japanese. The basics pretty much. I never plan to play japanese games until I learn how to speak the language fluently.

aoihouselover

aoi house

Post by aoihouselover »

he im new to this forum but i read aoi house years ago and still love it and was wondering if i could name my anime club that im opening after it would that be ok?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: aoi house

Post by Adam_Arnold »

aoihouselover wrote:he im new to this forum but i read aoi house years ago and still love it and was wondering if i could name my anime club that im opening after it would that be ok?
If you like. If you create a website, though, you need to link back to the source.

aoihouselover

thanks

Post by aoihouselover »

:R thanks so much this means so much to me! :D