Pairing you like to see?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I'm a die-hard Alex X Morgan fan. Nothing will ever change me from that position!

Alex and Elle? nah... It's to overdone. That kind of pairing is seen all the time, and to be honest, is getting rather annoying, cause you can always tell its going to happen.

Jessica shows no sign of liking alex anyway. Same with Maria, she's had more scenes with Sandy so far. Nina shows no real signs either.

Morgan on the other hand "Claimed" Alex the moment he walked in the door. She's cute, and bubbly, and overly hyper active. I have never seen a character act that way at that age. Most of the hyper active characters are always around 7-10 or so.
Also, this would be one of the less expected pairings. Everyone thinks tha it's going to end up Alex X Elli. (Don't lie, you know you do!) But if Alex ends up liking and perhaps going out with Morgan and it works out, it would be so awsome. It would be a non-clieche pairing, and would supprise many readers.

And I know I havn't been on this forum for to long, but from what I can see, Morgan has a much larger fanbase than elle.

(Alex you lucky dog... I wish I were you!)
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Alex and Morgan. :luv:

Sandy and jessica. :luv:

i hope this stay's the same in the manga.
Adventure Awaits

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Alex + Morgan.
It would be unexpected, and cute.
The type of relationship that Elle and Alex have is to cliche' and overused.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]