'Question'

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Sasha

Re: 'Question'

Post by Sasha »

Adam I’m sorry I’ve let things become too chaotic. I apologize this is all my fault. I really went too far off track.

So I’m going to try to make things easier for myself (and hopefully you as well) by just asking a few short questions you can answer easily please.

What I’m really concerned with is Maria/Sandy. I want to know from you if the two love each other more than they love anyone else. So I have some questions;

-Would Maria dump Sandy if Alex wanted to be in a relationship with her?

-Does Maria want to be Alex’s harem slave more than she loves Sandy?

-Once married would Maria divorce Sandy if Alex asked her too for him?

-Is Sandy simply Maria's second choice or does Maria love him more than she loves Alex?

-Is there any way, ever, ever that Maria could overcome the effects of Alex’s hair because of her love for Sandy?

Then I also just what to know one other thing;

-Are there any characters in the entire story who like Sandy more than they like Alex? I know Alex has many; like Elle, Morgan and Carlos and such who like him more, so are there any characters who like Sandy more? If so who are they?

Thank you for your time. I hope this is easier for you too. I’m sorry this is taking so long it’s just that I…I really, really; REALLY want to know if there is a character who loves Sandy more than they love Alex. And I also really hoped it was Maria. Alex has so many people who love him more than they love Sandy so I just wish Sandy could have at least one.

Thanks for everything. :)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

-Would Maria dump Sandy if Alex wanted to be in a relationship with her?
No.

-Does Maria want to be Alex’s harem slave more than she loves Sandy?
N/A

-Once married would Maria divorce Sandy if Alex asked her too for him?
No.

-Is Sandy simply Maria's second choice or does Maria love him more than she loves Alex?
N/A

-Is there any way, ever, ever that Maria could overcome the effects of Alex’s hair because of her love for Sandy?
Cool idea, but not the type of story Aoi House was.

-Are there any characters in the entire story who like Sandy more than they like Alex? I know Alex has many; like Elle, Morgan and Carlos and such who like him more, so are there any characters who like Sandy more? If so who are they?
Echiboo, Jessica, and Maria.

Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Thank you very much for your answers. I’m glad to see that this worked well. I think this cleared up all my confusion on the matter and I’m very glad for that. Thank you very much. :)
No.
Thank goodness. I am so relieved. Thank you so much for your response.
N/A
? Not quite sure what this means?
No.
I am so happy. Thank you, thank you so much.
N/A
This was actually pointless to ask considering I’d pretty much asked it before so sorry about that, my bad.
Cool idea, but not the type of story Aoi House was.
Ah…that is a pity. But thank you for the anwser.
Echiboo, Jessica, and Maria.
I think this news makes me happiest. I was expecting only 1 name, maybe 2 tops, but 3! And Jessica! Thank you very much for this. I really appreciate it. :)

Thanks a lot for your time. I now feel like an idiot for everything that came before. I should have just stuck to this from the beginning. Sorry for wasting your time like that, my apologies.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts. I look forward to seeing what comes next in VC/PMS and after. I really appreciate it. :)