Aoi House Theme Song - "Itsumo Futaride"

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Aoi House Theme Song - "Itsumo Futaride"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

SEVEN SEAS TRAILBLAZES WITH MANGA THEME SONG

PR LINK: http://gomanga.com/news/press_012.php

(Los Angeles, May 27, 2005) - In a move that is nothing short of history-in-the-making, Seven Seas Entertainment released the first-ever webmanga theme song--"Itsumo Futaride." Created by the platinum selling band J Brothers, the song commemorates the relaunch of Seven Seas' popular harem comedy Aoi House. The groovy theme song features both Japanese and English lyrics, a bubblegum music sound, and funky guitar riffs.

"When I heard the first mix, I sat there stunned with a delighted grin on my face," says series creator Adam Arnold. "It was just one of those undeniably cool moments that only got cooler every time the J Brothers sent us their latest version hot from the recording studio."

"Itsumo Futaride" comes in two flavors--a gal version with vocals by Tin Tin and a guy version featuring vocals by the song's lyricist Jay Jimenez. Both versions are available free in MP3 format at Seven Seas Entertainment's website, www.gomanga.com. Instructions are also available to help visitors to transfer the songs onto their Sony PSP.

[Please follow this link to access the "Itsumo Futaride" download page.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's the Press Release, but we wanna know what you think!

Let us know, 'kay?
Last edited by Giz on Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It really does sound like an anime opening theme song that is very awesome.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

*head asplode*

Any of the other series getting theme songs or just this?

Hai

Post by Hai »

Somehow, listening to it makes me think of Iketeru Futari. But I love the Aoi house song. The only thing missing is an anime.

Cheers!
HAI!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I actually like the vocals a lot. At least for the Gal one I am almost positive I have heard that voice somewhere else singing another song that I have heard somewhere, on radio, on DVD or CD, somewhere.

Anyway I think the vocals are rather good.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

BoogieBlade
Mischief Maker

Post by BoogieBlade »

Actually, I must say... the vocals are stronger in different mixes. They came out a bit toned down in this particular mix, and the instruments came out stronger than the vocals in parts. Adam and I were scratching our heads, trying to figure out which of the many mixes to choose from. :dizzzy2: In some versions, the vocals sounded better, but the instruments sounded too soft. In others, the instruments drowned out the vocals. My favorite version was one where the vocals sounded perfect, but there was a problem with the instruments. So, we ended up choosing one that had the levels kind of balanced. Who knows, maybe in time we'll get one more mix made...

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I like the Gal Version better. Both r good though. How many webmangas do j00 know that has it's own theme songs? XD I'll tell j00 how many, none! (at least I haven't came across one yet)
Last edited by ribaldry on Sat May 28, 2005 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I honestly think Seven Seas honestly has another terrific first here :happyhappy:

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

i like the the guy version more, but they both have nice vocals and music. and while i was listening to them, i was hoping for some lyrics and a karaoke version so i can sing a loooong! :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

so... how about a karaoke version? =3

Hai

Post by Hai »

Hey, a karaoke version sounds like a great idea. Song has a nice upbeat feel to it.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Anyone who happens to wanna make an anime music video outta this, I'd love to see it.