Aoi House 4-Koma in Newtype USA

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

This is amazing news! Too bad Newtype USA is so expensive... When they are collected though, I'll be sure to get that. :catgirl:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sorry, but we won't be putting the color koma on the site. The only way to get them is to read Newtype USA.

We do plan to reprint the koma at some point, but it won't be until Vol. 3 or 4 of Aoi House.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Will they be reprinted in color whenever they are reprinted or is that still to be determined?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

What bookstores would those be? Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million near me stock a large variety, as does Borders. If you have one of those near you check it out for these books.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

And there's also Amazon.com or other online shopping places that might have the book and ship internationally.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Your best bet is are Borders, Waldenbooks and comic shops (that order from Diamond) then. Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million are other options, but Borders tends to always have everything of ours.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Just popped in to say Barnes and Noble had the January 2006 Newtype out already, have it but haven't checked it out yet will later tonight.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Our contract says two years, but it's really up to Newtype USA and their layout needs. If you like the Aoi House 4-koma, then be sure to write Newtype USA and tell them what you think. ^_^

As for the plot...I'm going for a very loose continuity. I have an idea in my head for how it all fits...but not telling. Since the strips are monthly, my main goal is to really just keep them stand-alone and as light and fun as possible.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

praisecanti wrote:Well I have it the image is here.

[link removed by admin]
Sorry, the Aoi House koma are meant to be print exclusive for Newtype USA. Please don't link to them on these forums. ^_^

We're planning a collection at some point, but we're not going to post them on Gomanga.com.
Last edited by Giz on Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.