Can i use some of the chacters form Aoi House to do an....

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I don't have a problem with fanfics.

But wow! Haven't even gotten the guys moved in and already someone wants to write a fanfic. Amazin'. o_o

As for the character profiles...that's a tad harder. Those are VERY spoilered at this point, but even if I cleaned them up, they're something that we're planning to probably include as omake content in the first volume. What exactly do you wanna know about them?

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Cavalier wrote:lol get used to it, Aoi house might go big ;D
I belive j00 mean Will go big! :wink: i smell doujinshi already XD
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

doujinshi! i want to read one based on a seven seas title. :happyhappy:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Yup I smell doujinshi too, and if I am thinking of the same type you are Twi I think it might be very "specialized" LOL. :sweat:

Though I would like to see some nice for everyone doujinshi based on some titles. :happyhappy:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

i hope you weren't talking about H - doujinshi, ryokosha. :anger2:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I will plea the Fifth as to what I meant, but I will say that much like Love Hina and other harem style anime and manga leave themselves open to such types of doujinshi, I also think by being a harem style Aoi House also leaves itself open to that possibility. But don't get mad at me for thinking that much, be mad at whoever might actually do it.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

haha, i'm not actually mad, but if there is an H-doujinshi out, i won't read that one. o.O

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I won't either, but given what happens to harem style anime and manga I would be surprised if someone doesn't at least consider the idea.

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

that idea will pop-up, considering the fact that there are H-doujinshi out on mahou shoujo anime. o_< now that's just nasty!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Nasty yes, surprising no.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

This list of personality types is about as vague as I can go. Much of this should be pretty obvious from reading the series. So, it shouldn't ruin anyone's enjoyment of the series to read this...

Alexis Roberts (“Alexâ€