(Vol. 2 SPOILERS) - What is in Elle's...?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Her reaction is more interesting, it might not be so much what she gave that is worrying her as how close he seems to be to Morgan. Though my guess is he still sees Morgan as the "kid sister" and Elle as the "lover" types.

I was thinking it is something that at once would link it to her, or maybe something really crazy like a book of yuri she made herself or a picture of her in the "Arabian Nights" outfit.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Or maybe she took a cue from Taylor Townsend and decided to give a copy of the Kama Sutra to help spice things up...

[I'm so totally not serious.]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Adam Arnold wrote:Or maybe she took a cue from Taylor Townsend and decided to give a copy of the Kama Sutra to help spice things up...

I don't know, even if it had a "From Elle to Alex" sewn into the cover with gold letters it might be too subtle of a hint. :sweat:

I still think it is something that will both link her to the gift at once and something that we just would not think she would give like a book of homemade yuri, or maybe a drawing of him by her, something along those lines.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote:Or maybe she took a cue from Taylor Townsend and decided to give a copy of the Kama Sutra to help spice things up...

Darn.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It still looks like the shape of a book to me, but I realize it could be something in a box.

By the way do you think Oniisan is messing with the girls? Did he tell both of them to get Alex a gift to share their true feelings and is now enjoying the chaos?