AOI HOUSE (Week 74) - Envy

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

:echiboo: Aoi House: Episode 10, Page #23 - "Snip Snip" + Aoi Notes: 10/20/2006 :echiboo:

Plus, today has the first-ever look at the Aoi House Vol. 2 cover.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Note to self: Do NOT look at Aoi House's cover while in class (nearly burst ot laughing at Vinciboo)

addiction

Post by addiction »

MissAngelMaxwell wrote:
Scr0w wrote: Who knows :mrgreen: ....maybe hell look eaven better with the short haircut!!! 8-) :P boys look completelly different with short haircut....most of them eaven better! 8-) sooooo lets watch and see! ;)
I agree, I think he'll look cuter with the short hair. Besides that, I think the girls deserve to be freed from this spell and get their minds back.
Yeah, but wouldn't it be ironic as hell if it turned out that short hair makes them even crazier? :happyhappy:
BOATDOKEN!!!

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

MissAngelMaxwell wrote:I love the volume 2 cover! especially the little cookies on Morgan's platter!
Yeah, yay for ecchiboo- and sandy-cookies! But who's the third one supposed to be? Alex?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)