[COUPLES] Alex and Elle - Will they or won't they?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Adam Arnold wrote:A lot is going to happen in the next volume...
Oh great. And that's all the bug guy can tell us. You're leaving a lot of us on the edges of our seats here...which I suppose is a good thing, right?

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

zingmaster wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:A lot is going to happen in the next volume...
Oh great. And that's all the bug guy can tell us. You're leaving a lot of us on the edges of our seats here...which I suppose is a good thing, right?
Until we fall out of our seats in pain. Please dont pull a Pirates of the Caribbean 2...

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Oh, were you annoyed by that ending too? Ugh...

Hey, Adam, any clues at least?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

zingmaster wrote:Hey, Adam, any clues at least?
Clues for what?

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Adam Arnold wrote:
zingmaster wrote:Hey, Adam, any clues at least?
Clues for what?
On the next volume, I suppose.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

crimson wrote:why would you want spoilers? that just ruins the entire thing... that's one of the main reasons why you keep so interested isn't it? you just have to figure out what is going to happen. If you knew what happened between them would you honestly like the series as much?
Exactly. That's what I ask people all the time. I hate spoilers. I can't stand them, and I really dislike it when people blurt them out without my consent. Spoilers ruin everything.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Okay, like...this stuff happens... and then some other stuff... and then, like, this other thing happens...and it's cool...and yeah.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

!!!! Adam just gave us Spoilers!!! :saaad:... Kinda, not really... Well, he sad something that doesn't say anything xD...
[signature]

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

L'ope wrote:lol, back onto the Alex and Elle discussion; yeah i am not a fan of Elle - she has so few likable qualities or traits i can identify with. I'm not normally somebody who hates characters (they're not real after all) but Elle is the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak :sweat: . Morgan is sweet, hilarious and she genuinely likes Alex. She doesn't play mind games and i just want it to work out for her because i think she deserves it.
:shock: :D

You just gained a whole lot of respect from me! That is exactly how I view the relationship.

But seriously, Morgan and Alex hooking up would be a nice twist to the story. Every single person here expects Alex to hook up with Elle, I guarentee it. The Alex x Elle kind of relationship is overused and not cute anymore.
however, no one expects the main character to get together with the one who's been completly open about her feelings the whole time. One of the many reasons I prefer Alex x Morgan over Alex x Elle.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

k', Almost everyone thinks Elle and Alex are gonna hook.

... Ending it with no one hooking up would be kinda cruel. Besides, the last two volumes are named, Aoi house in love. I'm fairly sure that means there is going to be at least one hook up, if not many more.