AOI HOUSE (Week 68) - Coffee Table Puzzlers

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Nice hair i wonder if i could get my hair to look that cool? 8) nice dramatic effect of the latest comic. can't wait til monday to see that next part.
Adventure Awaits

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

ROFL.
Owned. Elle just got owned in the face.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sounds like someone's got a fanfic brewing! XD

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Dude, no wonder he wears his hair in a ponytail. It's to keep the rabid fangirls away. :sweat:

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Harukochan wrote:Dude, no wonder he wears his hair in a ponytail. It's to keep the rabid fangirls away. :sweat:
Heh. Bishie-attack ... :sweat:

Picture could use some sparkles or white dots for True Fangirl Vision(tm), though. :catgirl:

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

59cobalt wrote:
Harukochan wrote:Dude, no wonder he wears his hair in a ponytail. It's to keep the rabid fangirls away. :sweat:
Heh. Bishie-attack ... :sweat:

Picture could use some sparkles or white dots for True Fangirl Vision(tm), though. :catgirl:

cu
59cobalt
whoa...he is a major Bishie! This makes me wanna glomp him, though i love the look in Elles eyes...a kinda deer in the headlights glazed look. I wonder what it would look like in color? Im thinking pink sparkles...like the ones that radiate off of Major Armstrong in FMA whenever he takes his shirt off...Though it is true...he looks so different from when he has his hair up, thats true for most people who keep it up all the times, then when they take it down, it looks so good and different...personal experience.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Firecat wrote:you know, it would make for some intersting events if little fangirls ran around chasing him :lol:
You mean a "Morgan times N" type of thing? :catgirl:

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)