AOI HOUSE (Week 67) - 200th post Wednesday!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Megumi wrote:
Harukochan wrote:Oh...my god. *Nearly falls out of chair laughing* That is hilarious! :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

I never really watched that movie though, but for some reason, we showed it at the all-night club fair thing for school at the anime club. For some reason, most of the stuff we showed wasn't anime (but you gotta love Kung Fu Hustle.)
you watched it too? I mostly wandered that night...though I did take some pictures of the sleepers in that room. i still have them. SO thats what all the stuff is for...I was wondering.
Actually, I saw a few parts of it on VH1 a while back, and it scared me. :sweat:

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

Harukochan wrote:
Megumi wrote:
Harukochan wrote:Oh...my god. *Nearly falls out of chair laughing* That is hilarious! :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

I never really watched that movie though, but for some reason, we showed it at the all-night club fair thing for school at the anime club. For some reason, most of the stuff we showed wasn't anime (but you gotta love Kung Fu Hustle.)
you watched it too? I mostly wandered that night...though I did take some pictures of the sleepers in that room. i still have them. SO thats what all the stuff is for...I was wondering.
Actually, I saw a few parts of it on VH1 a while back, and it scared me. :sweat:
I can believe that. I was in that room for 5 minutes...and I got more creeped out by those 5 minutes, than listening to the presidents and vice-presidents (you know who) yaoi talks, and looking at their yaoi fanart...
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Episode 10 starts today!

:echiboo: Aoi House: Episode 10, Page #1 - "Downtime" + Aoi Notes: 09/01/2006 :echiboo:

GoggleHead

Re: AOI HOUSE (Week 67) - 200th post Wednesday!

Post by GoggleHead »

:echiboo: Aoi House: Episode 10, Page #1 - "Downtime" + Aoi Notes: 09/01/2006 :echiboo:[/quote]

Cool Sora makes a cameo apperance. talk about using :star: power. i wonder what other video game heroes and Anime heroes we might see later you know besides the cool final fantasy, and chrono crusade cosplay in past comics.
Adventure Awaits

Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Adam Arnold wrote:Episode 10 starts today!

:echiboo: Aoi House: Episode 10, Page #1 - "Downtime" + Aoi Notes: 09/01/2006 :echiboo:
ooh, cool, a puzzle of Sora! I love that game! And when you described this next part as titled "Charmed" it made me think of the tv show..any relation?
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Nyaa-Neko wrote:Same here. But then again, I've never played Kingdom Hearts (only got a GBA ^_^;;), so then...that's...understandable?

But what IS Ecchiboo going to do? *is so confused* Eat the piece? Kick the piece out of reach? The latter always happens with my cats...but the former...*shrugs*
you do know that kingdom hearts has a game on GBA right? I havnt played it yet...but its pretty good i hear. you can get that and play it. and its ok...I dont have a ps2 either, but i have the ps2 games. I steal my sisters ps2 to play them on, but enough about playing games...thats a different forum. So will the newest chapter have anything to do with Kingdom hearts or any kind of Magic? after all, the title of this chapter is Charmed...like the show...any thoughts?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I really suggest you play the Kingdom Hearts games in order...
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

That way, you'll actually know the full story and enjoy it all the more.

You could also just read the manga...but it's so...eh...

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Yeah, the manga leaves out a bunch of stuff, but it's pretty much for us people who can't afford a PS2 and the games. But Shiro Amano's art is pretty nice, and he's pretty darn good at drawing the Disney characters.