AOI HOUSE (Week 73) - Welcome to the Harem

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

demecowen13 wrote:
Error of Logic wrote::saaad: This is going to be bad. Soooo bad. If those boys had my premonitions of doom, they wouldn't be ogling the scantily clad girls, they'd be running like Hell and tying back that blasted hair! :O_o:
If they did that, then this manga would have been every other anime/manga that has been popping out lately of spineless hero running away and girls falling over him.

Oh you are right this will be bad, Alex at least will face extreme retribution at the hand of Yaoi fangirls, but at least he will die a happy man
thats true. If you go out...might as well go out in style. Though now that Sandy is feeling the non Bishie burn...I wonder what will happen next? Will Sandy meet Oni-san for the first time?
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Megumi

Post by Megumi »

WritingOtaku wrote:
Megumi wrote:If you go out...might as well go out in style. Though now that Sandy is feeling the non Bishie burn...I wonder what will happen next? Will Sandy meet Oni-san for the first time?
That is a very interesting thought, but I doubt Oniisan would do anything to expose himself now. The guys already know he exists (thanks to the lovely date Carlo and Alex went on), but since he's this mysterious THIS FAR, I think the club would have to completely fall apart before Oniisan would come out from his picture.

But I've been wrong before.

As for Alex, he would have a right mind to... I don't know... RUN before things get any worse. The girls remember anything and he's dead, and Sandy... well... I don't think he's going to sit and watch Alex feast. :sweat:
Thats right, it was his idea for the girls to do this after all, and now he cant reap any of the benefits. I think he is gonna try and Bishie-fye himself to get some of the attention.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Poor sandy. :saaad: but i'm sure it's a sitiuation he's been in lot of times... no offense to sandy[Heh Heh] :confused: but i guess when the girls snap out of this jessica will like him again... I hope for sandy's sake. :confused:
Adventure Awaits

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Real_AirCooledMan wrote:Dear. Fecking. God.

First maids, now harem girls.

KEEP IT COMING! :)
*nods nods* I think Sandy's whole "Jabba the Hutt" with slave girl imagery is a little creepy but I also feel for him. Why do I think he will find a way to end the magic now out of spite? Cut off Alex's hair maybe? :sweat:

I also think it is interesting who says they only serve Alex. :sweat: By the way that is Jessica in Sandy's "dream"?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Ryokosha wrote:
Real_AirCooledMan wrote:Dear. Fecking. God.

First maids, now harem girls.

KEEP IT COMING! :)
*nods nods* I think Sandy's whole "Jabba the Hutt" with slave girl imagery is a little creepy but I also feel for him. Why do I think he will find a way to end the magic now out of spite? Cut off Alex's hair maybe? :sweat:

I also think it is interesting who says they only serve Alex. :sweat: By the way that is Jessica in Sandy's "dream"?
Yeah it was Jessica. She was always a tease to him, and thats his Princess Leia I guess.