AOI HOUSE (Week 64) - Questions That Shouldn't Be Asked

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Altair_Specineff wrote:"Number 534735! Yes, you with the D-cup bust, Maria Ortega! You didn't scrub that area enough, at least not from what I saw!! <.< >.>

Do it again... yeah, that's better... :bleed2: "

(A parody of Winston Smith and that part with the morning exercises.)
Ah yes, "Big Brother" the "college years". :sweat:

Methinks Morgan doesn't want Carlo to say who Oniisan is, but my question is why?

Does that mean Morgan and Carlo are the only ones to know the truth, do any of the girls know, or is it something that he asked them to keep quiet?

So many mysteries just creeping up. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Possibly, but would knowing who Oniisan is tell them that AOI House has cameras all over the place filming their lives 24/7/365 commercial free a la The Truman Show?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

well when the date is over, Alex will definitly be looking for any kind of hidden camera...as soon as he gets over his concussion.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That is true, though does he suspect the cameras yet? He knows Oniisan gave Morgan a lot of stuff to use for Echicam but does he know about the other cameras?

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

His name or face, whatever the reason I think we both agree she clearly doesn't want Alex to know who Oniisan is .... question still is if he knows would it alert him to the cameras all over the house broadcast everything from his snoring to midnight snack run, or is it something else?

Maybe Oniisan to be Oniisan and help the girls has to be unknown, Bruce Wayne and Batman sort of thing only with Oniisan being a pervert rather then caped crusader. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Well it is possible too Oniisan has some sway on campus and that is another reason for him not to be known, Alex or Sandy might blurt out "So and so is's Oniisan?!" or something at the wrong time.

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

or maybe its just morgan got crazy with the golf balls? Maybe we are thinking too hard. After all, it was morgan who went mini golf crazy...
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

Morgan want keep the secret but while doing that she blow her cover. I really doubt that Alex will not recognize her. Onii-san will have to think to a punishment really fast. Because this mission take a wrong turn Elle got hit by this club. She had accumulate enough of bad karma to deserve it but the group need a strong leader.

Sans Elle, Morgan devient incontrolable.

S.P.P.