only four volumes? (correction: 5)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: only four volumes?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

mangafan wrote:Wow, only four volumes? And is that just a temporary goal or a long-term goal? Hope it isn't long term, cause this series is great. I'd hope sometime down the road we'd see Aoil House vol. 45!!
Eh heh... 45? *faints*

But seriously, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. My goal right now is to finish writing volume 2 and then we'll see if we can get it out before the year is up. It'll be tight, but Shiei just might be able to do it...if she doesn't drop!

Anything past that is basically a wait and see at this point for a lot of reasons. Plus, I've always been one to dream about the future, but I've never actually bothered to sit down and plan it. Me? I'm just happy to finally see volume 1 coming out and being able to tell my story, to be honest. I'm so simple minded...

Anyway...
Story wise, everything right now is leading up to a really fun-filled third volume. That's technically my long-term goal right now...get to the point where I can write and Shiei can draw a third volume. After that, not sure. But I do have a really off-the-wall idea that I "could" do for a fourth volume.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

It's fun and insane at the same time :R But when you see the finish product...it's all worth it XD

miri

hey

Post by miri »

how many aoi house vol. are there? :dizzzy2: dont tell me there are only five :cry:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

There is currently 1 volume of Aoi House out so far.
The content being run online in webmanga/webcomic form is from Aoi House Vol. 2 (minus the tones, which will be added to make the print volume extra special).

For the record, I "ideally" would like to have Aoi House be a total of 5 volumes. I have it planned out, so it's a matter of everyone continuing to support the series online and buying the print volumes when they come out. ^_^

miri

hey

Post by miri »

well then just do your best :catgirl: because you probably work so hard on it just try your best we will try to support :luvu: you as much as we can!!! :happyhappy:

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

I'm sure you always count on all of the fans here for idea's espically all of us the want this be a very long series. i'd like to see a the volumes go all the way to 50 or more. that would be awesome. :thumbup:
Adventure Awaits

miri

Post by miri »

yeah that would be awsome!!!!!