[Feature] Aoi House's Adam Arnold Explains It All

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

[Feature] Aoi House's Adam Arnold Explains It All

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Aoi House's Adam Arnold Explains it All

If you don't know who Adam Arnold is, you obviously haven't been reading the fan favorite manga Aoi House, a story of two college students who end up living in a dorm full of crazy yaoi fan-girls. Adam was kind enough to take a break from his very busy schedule to talk with Gomanga about the series.

LINK: http://www.gomanga.com/news/features_aoi_003.php
Last edited by Giz on Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

1P in a MP World wrote:Hmmm... very nice rendition of you in the first picture!
That's actually Alex. XD

At one point, that was a concept image for the cover of Aoi House Vol. 1, but we realized that it was way too close to Genshiken Vol. 1's cover and it didn't scream "harem comedy" enough.

So when did you start shelling out the extra sawbuck for a tape you had to read, or did DVDs come out when you reached that point?
I would only watch subs if I had the Laserdisc, but yes...DVDs came out before I would start watching stuff subbed.

There were exceptions, though. For one, I would send off for fansubs every so often. It's actually how I got to see anything past Utena ep. 13 for the looongest time.

On that note, do you watch your anime DVDs on the sub track first, or on the dub track?
Honestly, it doesn't bother me if I watch it dubbed, subbed or raw as long as I can see it.

If it's a DVD, though... dub track first. I actually enjoy hearing most of the dub VAs out there. [Also, keep in mind that I also ran my own webzine before, so I would review dubs and interview people involved int he process.]

GoggleHead

Re: [Feature] Aoi House's Adam Arnold Explains It All

Post by GoggleHead »

Adam Arnold wrote:Aoi House's Adam Arnold Explains it All

If you don't know who Adam Arnold is, you obviously haven't been reading the fan favorite manga Aoi House, a story of two college students who end up living in a dorm full of crazy yaoi fan-girls. Adam was kind enough to take a break from his very busy schedule to talk with Gomanga about the series.

LINK: http://www.gomanga.com/news/features_aoi_003.php
What you write pretty much tells the whole story. thanks for that i like the premise of the storyline you used. it very interesting to see how the story will continue as the book goes on and i'll be their reading every page.
Adventure Awaits